(no subject)
Jul. 8th, 2010 03:38 amso i failed at blogging for a weak, and now i'm not using capitals, or much puncuation, except i am, it just isn't planned.
I don't know what to say. I just read Blood Wedding, and Lorca is really cool, I read a bunch of his poems lately, and it's really good.
i am also reading cowboy stories which is...different. in a good way.
I am also thinking about stargate, which isn't good for me. i should do something different. it's a waste of my time. but it's fun. i sit back and recognise that there's like, 16 seasons plus movies, and that's enough to last forever if I only watch it when i can't sleep, or when I'm also doing something else, which is what tends to happen.
I just started sg-1 after having seen the first two seasons or first season and a half of atlantis.
I know I should be watching the current sgu thing, but don't really feel like it. sgu doesn't have a fandom that i've stumbled across yet, where sga is absolutely every where, shiny lights saying read me! read me! so I watched enough to have an idea who these people are. It's nice.
no more blogging, i should sleep, but i"m not really tired, which is terrible. it's very warm.
I don't know what to say. I just read Blood Wedding, and Lorca is really cool, I read a bunch of his poems lately, and it's really good.
i am also reading cowboy stories which is...different. in a good way.
I am also thinking about stargate, which isn't good for me. i should do something different. it's a waste of my time. but it's fun. i sit back and recognise that there's like, 16 seasons plus movies, and that's enough to last forever if I only watch it when i can't sleep, or when I'm also doing something else, which is what tends to happen.
I just started sg-1 after having seen the first two seasons or first season and a half of atlantis.
I know I should be watching the current sgu thing, but don't really feel like it. sgu doesn't have a fandom that i've stumbled across yet, where sga is absolutely every where, shiny lights saying read me! read me! so I watched enough to have an idea who these people are. It's nice.
no more blogging, i should sleep, but i"m not really tired, which is terrible. it's very warm.