good day
Went to get comics, more on that eventually. It takes, like, an hour to get there on the 21, which is ridiculous, so I really have to start biking, or taking the 53, but both of those options involve more exercise.
I went biking tonight, to the birchwood, and dad bought me a cookie. It was very sweet of him. A five dollar bill fell out of his pocket and on to the couch tonight, and I left it there, but if he doesn't take it by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll probably take it. A girl has got to have limits, especially one with no cash.
Watch Funny People tonight. It was alright. I'm pretty sure that I was the one to add it to netflix, and wonder why? I don't like it's star or director, or the entire genre. That's a rant for a different day.
I went biking tonight, to the birchwood, and dad bought me a cookie. It was very sweet of him. A five dollar bill fell out of his pocket and on to the couch tonight, and I left it there, but if he doesn't take it by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll probably take it. A girl has got to have limits, especially one with no cash.
Watch Funny People tonight. It was alright. I'm pretty sure that I was the one to add it to netflix, and wonder why? I don't like it's star or director, or the entire genre. That's a rant for a different day.